Face2Face America is a collective comprised of healthcare communications and technology experts who are skilled in educating and empowering people to make informed decisions about important health and medical issues.
Professionally motivated by real-life health outcomes, we are dedicated to the conviction that authenticity, listening, and “showing” vs. “telling” is often the best way to inform, engage and motivate.
Our Vaccine Hesitancy Face2Face campaign aims to increase vaccinate rates so that we can all return to our normal lives, including spending time worry-free with our loved ones, celebrating family events, worshiping, attending sports events, concerts, movies and more. Our campaign style and content features interviews and face-to-face conversations with real people who have real questions, and who are making real decisions.
For more information, please contact Marc Benjamin at email@example.com
· Marc Benjamin – Convergence Point Media
· Jay Bryant – Mint Collective
· Lacey Christman – Fishawack Health
· Dale Cooke – PhillyCooke Consulting
· Jeremy Gowler – VIDO, Sandoz
· Dr. Anita Jackson – Durham County Dept of Public Health
· Emily Johnson – Convergence Point Media
· Robert Kadar – Convergence Point Media
· Lee Krauss – Fishawack Health
· Sarah Lenti – SML Advisory Partners
· Greg Matthews – HealthQuant
· Sean Moloney – Dramatic Health
· Marc Monseau – Mint Collective
· Asten Morgan, Jr. – Nestacor
· Rolando Nieves – Dramatic Health
· Dr. Telva Olivares – Univ. of Rochester Medical Center
· Tina Sampath – Dramatic Health
· Michael Spitz – Convergence Point Media
· Matt Wasserlauf – Blockboard
· Brenda Young – Convergence Point Media