Face2Face America is created by a group of healthcare communications and technology experts skilled in educating and empowering people to make informed decisions about important health and medical issues.
Professionally animated by real-life health outcomes, we are dedicated to the conviction that authenticity, listening and “showing” vs. “telling” is often the best way to inform, resonate and motivate.
Our Face2Face campaign theme evokes a return to our lives, spending time worry-free with our loved ones, celebrating family events, worshiping, attending sports, concerts, movies and more. It also speaks to the style of our content, featuring face-to-face conversations with real people with real questions, making real decisions.
For more information, please contact Marc Benjamin at email@example.com
· Marc Benjamin – Convergence Point Media
· Jay Bryant – Mint Collective
· Lacey Christman – Fishawack Health
· Dale Cooke – PhillyCooke Consulting
· Jeremy Gowler – VIDO, Sandoz
· Dr. Anita Jackson – Durham County Dept of Public Health
· Emily Johnson – Convergence Point Media
· Robert Kadar – Convergence Point Media
· Lee Krauss – Fishawack Health
· Brenda Landry – Convergence Point Media
· Sarah Lenti – SML Advisory Partners
· Greg Matthews – HealthQuant
· Sean Moloney – Dramatic Health
· Marc Monseau – Mint Collective
· Asten Morgan, Jr. – Nestacor
· Rolando Nieves – Dramatic Health
· Dr. Telva Olivares – Univ. of Rochester Medical Center
· Tina Sampath – Dramatic Health
· Michael Spitz – Convergence Point Media
· Matt Wasserlauf – Blockboard